Join our growing network of key opinion leaders and academic oncologists from every academic cancer center in the US. Your knowledge, research and expertise can make a difference globally
- Advancing cancer research and knowledge: Improve the precision oncology field by sharing your experiences, opinions and ideas.
- Your time is valuable: Receive compensation for your time and opinions for advisory and virtual tumor boards for which you qualify and complete. You will be invited only to research studies that are relevant to your area of expertise and interest.
- Increase awareness and enrollment in clinical trials: Highlight your research. Discuss and learn about new medical treatments and influence the development of new oncology products.
- Convenient time: You can take part in advisory boards at any time of the day at your best convenience. Studies can be conducted online, or over the phone.
- Paid Research opportunities: You will receive priority invites to studies and advisory boards on a wide range of medical and pharmaceutical topics and products.
- Compliance: We already have a multi-institutional pre-approved consulting agreement for compliance which we will be happy to submit for your review.
- Confidentiality: Your contact information will not be shared with any third party and will remain 100% private.
- No Obligation: There is no obligation to respond to Virtual Tumor Board invitations. It is entirely up to you which studies you partake in and you can unsubscribe at any time.